Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit
Air Lift adjustable air helper springs level your load, and give your truck, van, or SUV a safer, more comfortable ride. Air springs are easy to install between your existing springs and the vehicle frame. Just add air when towing or hauling a heavy load, and reduce air pressure when unloaded, they are fully adjustable for a great ride. Air Lift air springs eliminate sag, sway, and bottoming out. They are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lift's heaviest-rated kits for hauling or towing heavy loads. They have up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity, right up to the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, and are air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI. LoadLifter 5000 kits fit such popular vehicles as ton and one-ton pickup trucks, many Class A, B & C motor homes, and commercial trucks and other severe uses. They also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
- 7500 lbs. Of Load Leveling Capacity
- Up To 10% More Air Spring Volume Than Loadlifter 5000
- Most Kits Require No Drilling Into The Vehicles Frame
- Easy To Install With Illustrated Installation Manual
- Air Spring Are Reinforced w/Durable 2-Ply Fabric For Max Strength
- End Caps Of Ultra High-Strength Corrosion-Proof Nylon Composite
- All Kits Are Compatible With Most 5Th Wheel And Gooseneck Hitches
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”